The Dating Coach, Relationship Expert and Self-Help Guru Who Will Help You Get You What You Want.
I provide the dating and relationship advice you need, along with other self-development advice such as help with anxiety, depression, unhappiness, and more.
Welcome to BSL! I’m Brent Smith, life, dating and relationship coach and the founder of Brent Smith Lifestyle. Have you ever asked yourself:
- “How can I finally solve all my dating problems and find the dating advice that will actually make a real difference now?”
- “How can I really be ultra-successful in my career, finances and business?”
- “How can I create a great relationship that works for me and my partner?”
- “How can I overcome my challenges, limitations and personal demons?”
- “How can I meet great people to date or find new like-minded friends?”
Have you ever been fed up enough to just ask for the truth about what really works in life? Such as, how can I be successful in dating? What makes a relationship last?
…This is where you belong! I provide dating, relationship, and life advice that will help you create immediate change.
I Will Give It To You Straight & Help You Take Your Life To The Next Level – Dating and Relationship Advice, along with Self Help Advice and more…
The BSL Transformation Equation:
Be Grateful + Change Your Story + Take Responsibility + Give Up Attachment + Switch Purpose To Helping, Giving, and Inspiring Others + Be It + Create For It = Transformation!
Here’s the deal: You need honest, complete and up-to-date information and education available to you NOW. Not ten years from now. I am here to provide you with guidance and inspiration that’s backed by science, data, facts and results. Learn about my core philosophy (BSL InstantaneousTransformation Equation) and guiding principles, and how they can help you create the life you deserve and always wanted to have today. Subscribe below to get actionable insights and breakthrough concepts in dating, relationships, career, business, self-development and more…
The BSL Network Has Been Featured In:
Each one of us, from my insiders to coaches (including myself), have been covered and referenced from ABC News to TIME Magazine to Psychology Today. We’ve worked hard to earn the recognition and qualification necessary to be referenced by only the most credible sources inside and outside the industry. It’s been a priority for us that anyone we work with uphold our BSL-standard. Every single piece of content we publish and promote comes vetted through these levels of experience and innovation, and we will continue to do deliver on that standard.
At BSL, we are committed to delivering what works so you can focus on thriving and having an extraordinary life, which includes dating and relationship advice, while making a positive impact on everyone you touch. I get it. You want it all. Success for you and success for everyone in your life. But you know what I’m really not about?
- Being a judgmental dating coach or relationship coach who’s better than you (sorry, I like to be spiritual AND party)
- A drawn-out and complicated, 20 course, million step transformation process that doesn’t produce results
- I am against temporary tricks and band-aid solutions – that’s not the type of dating and relationship advice I provide
- I am against being in it only for me (bold statement alert: my free content is better than everyone else’s paid content)
- I am against being the victim, out of control in my life and at the mercy of someone else
My resources and programs bring you comprehensive concepts, strategies and solutions for having what you want in dating, relationships and more. I offer new perspectives and a fresh, different set of options you may not have thought was ever available to you. My process works by putting it all together with you and creating an extraordinary life.
Listen, things are not perfect and my customer service isn’t always the fastest. I spend a lot of time producing the opportunities that will create the most relevant and highest-quality content so that means less time answering questions (see contact page on reasons why). Also, I like to have fun and as much time as I spend behind the computer making it happen, I don’t like to spend more. I like to go out, meet people, connect them with others and inspire them. It’s important that everybody walks their talk these days. Let’s start with me.